Retailer’s Guide to Emotional Hot Buttons
…And How to Press Them to Sell More Things to More People More Often
Once you discover the secrets contained in this guide, you’ll be able to use them to your advantage to transform prospective buyers into “sold” customers time after time after time.
The quality of your product/service is important to your success, but not as important as your ability to become a Doctor of Psychology…SALES Psychology that is. Mastering the techniques…that’s what will really open the financial floodgates…
Because, despite everything we know, we are all much more susceptible to persuasion than we think.
Question for you…
Are you trying to appeal to your prospects hearts or to their minds?
If your sales presentations lead with a list of your product’s features and/or how great you or your company is, then it’s over before you even get started.
And here is why…
BENEFITS appeal to EMOTIONS
FEATURES appeal to LOGIC
LOGIC JUSTIFIES EMOTION and EMOTIONS DRIVE SALES
The Retailers Guide to Emotional Hot Buttons is going to teach you:
- How to create the “I gotta have it” feeling in consumers
- How to soften up any sales resistance
- How to tap into the “primal” buying emotions
- How to instantly establish rapport
- How to ‘force’ consumers to obey your hidden ‘sales push’ without resistance
- How to use “sex appeal” to generate buying frenzies
- How to infuse “proof power” into your sales message to transform them into magnetic sales messages that help you reach your targets
- How to arouse your prospects inner buying drives
- How to influence your prospect’s mind to trust you and believe the information you are giving them
- How to bypass your prospects’ conscious and “hypnotize” their subconscious
In a nutshell, you’ll learn how to create sales messages that….
Hold Consumers Captive from the Greeting to the Cash Register
When a prospective customer is considering a product or service, the most important question on his/her mind is “What’s in it for me?” Of course, they are not verbalizing that and may not even be aware that they are asking that question. But they are.
Some sales people will answer that all important question with a big, long list of everything s/he knows about the product and nothing about how the product will make the customer feel.
This guide will tell you how to answer “What’s in it for me?” And because that answer is going to appeal to your customers’ emotions, your sales are going to increase. It’s simple really.
4 Free Bonus Sections also included:
- Killer Conversion Strategies
- How to Market Using Postcards
- Unstoppable Marketing Words
- How to Create News Releases and Press Releases