The highly anticipated eTail Canada Conference 2022 will take place September 28-29 in downtown Toronto. Over 40 speakers have already been confirmed and new ones are being added each week. [Register Here]
It’s the first time that the eTail Canada Conference has been held in-person since 2019. As with previous years, the conference will be held at the Hyatt Regency Toronto located at 370 King Street West.
A roster of impressive speakers are part of the attraction — eTail is a two day retreat designed to help businesses increase profits with action-packed strategies and connections made with the top mind’s at Canada’s most successful retailers.
Download the full agenda to see the complete list of speakers and inspiring sessions at this year’s eTail Canada Conference.
The agenda for Day One, Wednesday September 28, 2022, focuses on strategies for omni-channel and data optimization. It includes:
• Keynote: Take your Omni-Channel Strategies to the Next Level to Achieve Holistic Commerce Success
• Keynote: What Does The Future Role of Physical Retail Stores Look Like in an Evolving Landscape?
• Fireside Chat: Taking Social Selling to The Next Level: Adding Convenience to The Shopping Experience
• Track A – The Future of Omnichannel Strategies
• Track B – Emerging Tech & Digital Innovation
• Track C – Conversion Optimization & Personalization
• Peer-to-Peer Roundtables
The agenda for Day Two, Thursday September 29, 2022, includes discussions around proven strategies for success through digital transformations and social selling. It includes:
• Keynote: “TikTok Made Me Buy It”: Leveraging Social Media Channels To Connect With Existing Customers, Reach New Audiences, And Increase Sales
• Panel Discussion: Transparency and Values-based Branding to Serve Today’s Conscious Consumer
• Keynote: A Retail Digital Transformation Success Story: Reinvigorating Your Brand and Exceeding Customer Expectations
• Fireside Chat: Disrupting and Managing Hypergrowth: How Digitally Native Clutch Transformed into one of the One of the Fastest Growing Companies in Canada
• Track A – Affiliate Marketing and Social Selling
• Track B – Data Analytics and Customer Insights
• Breakout Group Sessions
Register now and get 20% off the current price with code RETINSIDER